Time served fitter turners provide the customer with precision machining in ferrous and non ferrous materials.
We manufacture, modify, or replace components, and provide machining services for all types of industry, whether working to given drawings, or manufacturing from pattern. We can offer our customers extensive Engineering Services.
Our facilities include:
- Colchester lathes, capable of turning components up to 3m with a swing of 380mm.
- Colchester Student for the smaller, more intricate, turning.
- Swift lathe with a centre to centre of 1.5m and a swing of 630mm.
- Binns and Berry lathe with a centre to centre of 4.1m and a swing of 560mm.
- Horizontal borer with a table size of 920mm x 920mm and various attachments to accomplish most sizes.
- Vertical milling machines with a table size of 1300mm x 330mm.
- Vertical slotting machines capable of cutting internal key ways up to 150mm in length.
- Radial arm drills, and pedestal drills.
- Band saws.