Our unparalleled expertise in industry means that we have some of the most experienced engineers in the region, able to repair and service pumps in-situ, or in our off-site workshop, ensuring minimum disruption and downtime in this most critical of services.
Our typical schedule of works is as follows:
- Fully dismantle the pump.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect all of the components for damage and wear.
- Shot blast to ensure a good surface.
- Machine components if required.
- Install new bearings.
- Re-assemble using new service kit (where applicable).
- Packing, jointing and once completed, paint.
- Test to manufacturer’s original specifications and issue a recognised test certificate.
- Suppliers of various types of pumps.